PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation Training Course
The brand new PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification is now the world’s comprehensive agile project management certification. The PRINCE2 Agile® certification training course includes the benefits of agile methodology with the highly successful PRINCE2® framework.
If you are PRINCE2 certified and using the guidelines and the framework, the Agile module extension provides a direction on how to apply Agile methodology for the projects.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training course follows an official certification exam. Similar to PRINCE2, the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is relevant to all types of projects and any industry sector.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Project Board members
- Team Managers
- Business Change Analysts
- Project and Programme Office personnel
- Operational line managers / staff
There are no pre-requisites for PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
Prince2® Foundation Agile Exam
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Course material included
- Explain the differences between projects and BAU (Business as usual)
- Describe the complementary strengths of PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Explain the purpose and use of the Agilometer throughout a project
- Describe how to use the ‘hexagon’ in relation to the six aspects of project performance
- Describe in detail the five PRINCE2 Agile behaviours (Transparency, Collaboration, Rich Communication, Self-Organization, Exploration)
- Describe how blending PRINCE2 with agile approaches controls, responds to, and minimizes the impact of change, including risk management and configuration management
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Professionals work in project controlled environments and for professionals needing to adapt Prince2® project management methodologies
- Describe agile and its common approaches, how and why agile approaches have developed and where they are used
- Describe the history of agile, it’s contrast to the waterfall way of working and how the Agile Manifesto fits in
- Describe the different levels of agile maturity and well-known agile frameworks
- Describe behaviours, concepts and techniques that characterize agile
- Define the PRINCE2 Agile view of ‘agile’
- Describe Kanban, the Kanban method and its six general practices, including the use of Cumulative low
- Diagrams (CFDs)
- Describe the core concepts of Lean Start-up
- Describe the use of workshops
- Describe how to transition to agile
- Define Scrum theory and explain the nature of the Scrum team, Scrum events, Scrum artefacts and prints
Define who can benefit from using PRINCE2 Agile and in what contexts/situations
- Define the make-up of PRINCE2 Agile (frameworks, behaviours, concepts, techniques, focus areas)
- Explain the eight ‘guidance points’
- Explain how PRINCE2 controls and governance can enable agile to be used in many environments
- Describe the six sliders used on the Agilometer, explain their significance and how to improve them
- Describe in detail requirements terminology, decomposition and prioritization, including MoSCoW and Ordering
- Explain how requirements prioritization is used
- Explain the rich communication focus area, its importance and its key techniques
- Explain how to manage frequent releases and the benefits of ‘failing fast’
- Explain the use of tolerances in terms of what to ‘fix’ and what to ‘flex’ in relation to the six aspects of project performance
- Describe in detail each of the five targets that underpin the use of the hexagon
- Explain why the ‘fix and flex’ approach is good for the customer
- Describe how empowered self-organizing teams handle change dynamically within set tolerances
- Describe common feedback loops and their importance
- Describe progress monitoring techniques including use of ‘work in progress’ boards, burn charts, information radiators
- Describe in detail agile techniques that may apply to each PRINCE2 process including Cynefin
- Describe how to flex the ‘Direct a Project’ stage and the benefits of collaborative working
- Describe how to ‘manage by exception’ with emphasis on empowerment, quantity of deliverables, rich information flows and value of deliverables
- Explain why PRINCE2 ‘stages’ may not be required, including the use of timeboxes and Scrum of scrums
- Describe typical output mechanisms when ‘Controlling a Stage’ and ‘Managing a Stage Boundary’
- Describe the use of retrospectives and how to make them effective
- Describe approaches to managing product delivery including Scrum and Kanban
- Explain how to define Work Packages, Product Descriptions, quality criteria and tolerances
- Give guidance on behaviours, risk and the frequency of releases
- Explain how to manage stage boundaries and the similarities between a stage and a release
- Explain how to assess quantity, quality and benefits of stage deliverables
- Explain how to effectively close a project, including evaluation of the use of agile
- Describe how to tailor PRINCE2 products, including Work Packages, Highlight Reports and Checkpoint Reports
- Describe in detail agile techniques that may apply to each PRINCE2 theme including requirements, defining value and user stories
- Describe guidance on the use of contracts
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision