MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java Training + Exam
MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java Training
The MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java training course is the ideal starting point to learn about Java programming.
A range of topics are covered including data types, variables, expressions.
The course also covers compiling and debugging code.
Benefits of MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java Training.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Authorised test centre: exam taken at our premises
- Basic knowledge of programming
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- 98-388 – Introduction to Programming Using Java
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java (98-388) course material
Skills gained during the MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java Training.
- Understand Java fundamentals
- Work with data types, variables, and expressions
- Implement flow control
- Perform object-oriented programming
- Compile and debug code
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
Following people can attend MTA Introduction to Programming Using Java Training.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Systems administrator
- Individuals seeking MTA programming certification
- Signature of main, why it is static; how to consume an instance of your own class; command-line arguments
- Print statements; import and use the Scanner class
- Declare a variable within a block, class, or method
- Declare and use primitive data type variables
- Data types, including byte, char, int, double, short, long, float, boolean; identify when precision is lost; initialization; how primitives differ from wrapper object types such as Integer and Boolean
- String class and string literals, comparisons, concatenation, case and length; String.format methods; string operators; converting a primitive data type to a string; the immutable nature of strings; initialization; null
- One- and two-dimensional arrays, including initialization, null, size, iterating elements, accessing elements; array lists, including adding and removing elements, traversing the list
- Implementing code that casts between primitive data types, converts primitive types to equivalent object types, or parses strings to numbers
- Arithmetic operators, assignment, compound assignment operators, operator precedence
if, else, else if, switch; single-line versus block; nesting; logical and relational operators
while, for, for each, do while; break and continue; nesting; logical, relational, and unary operators
- Constructors; constructor overloading; one class per .java file; this keyword; inheritance and overriding at a basic level
- private, public, protected; instance data members; static data members; using static final to create constants; describe encapsulation
- private, public, protected; method parameters; return type; void; return value; instance methods; static methods; overloading
- Instantiation; initialization; null; accessing and modifying data members; accessing methods; accessing and modifying static members; importing packages and classes
- Troubleshoot syntax errors, logic errors, and runtime errors
- print statement debugging; output from the javac command; analysing code for logic errors; console exceptions after running the program; evaluating a stack trace
- try catch finally; exception class; exception class types; display exception information
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision