Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) Course + Exam
Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2) Certification
The Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices, Part 2 (ICND2) course provides entry-level network administrators, network support, and help desk technicians with the knowledge and skills needed to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot a small enterprise network.ICND2 is augmented by a virtual classroom presentation, which has additional slides and interactions for instructor use.
ICND2 focuses on understanding redundant topologies, troubleshooting common network issues, configuring EIGRP and multi-area OSPF in both IPv4 and IPv6, understanding Wide Area Network technologies, and becoming familiar with device management and Cisco licensing. The learner will encounter more troubleshooting and more lab time than with the previous version of ICND.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
Basic Networking Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
We provide Ciscopress: CCENT, ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide
- LAN Switching Technologies
- IP Routing Technologies
- IP Services
- WAN Technologies
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Identify enhanced switching technologies
- Configure and verify PVSTP operation
- Describe the boot process of Cisco IOS routers
- Configure and verify the operation status of a serial interface
- Manage Cisco IOS files
- Differentiate methods of routing and routing protocols
- Configure and verify OSPF (multi-area)
- Configure and verify EIGRP (single AS)
- Passive Interface
- Recognize high availability (FHRP)
- Configure and verify syslog
- Describe SNMP v2 and v3
- Identify and correct common network problems
- Utilize netflow data
- Troubleshoot and resolve spanning tree operation issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve routing issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve OSPF problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve EIGRP problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve inter VLAN routing problems
- Troubleshoot and resolve WAN implementation issues
- Monitor NetFlow statistics
- TS EtherChannel problems
- Identify different WAN Technologies
- Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
- Configure and verify a PPP connection between Cisco routers
- Configure and verify Frame Relay on Cisco routers
- Implement and troubleshoot PPPoE
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes $234 Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision