CompTIA Cloud+ Course + Exam
CompTIA Cloud+ Certification
This course will certify candidates have the knowledge and skills required to understand standard Cloud terminologies/methodologies, to implement, maintain, and deliver cloud technologies and infrastructures (e.g. server, network, storage, and virtualization technologies), and to understand aspects of IT security and use of industry best practices related to cloud implementations and the application of virtualization.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- Cloud Concepts and Models
- Resource Management
- Systems Management
- Business Continuity in the Cloud
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Compare and contrast cloud services
- Accountability and responsibility based on service models
- Compare and contrast cloud delivery models and services
- Functionality and performance validation based on chosen delivery model
- Orchestration platforms
- Summarize cloud characteristics and terms
- Explain object storage concepts
- Explain the differences between hypervisor types
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machines and devices
- Creating, importing, and exporting template and virtual machines
- Given a scenario, perform virtual resource migration
- Explain the benefits of virtualization in a cloud environment
- Network and application isolation
- Infrastructure consolidation
- Virtual datacenter creation
- Compare and contrast virtual components used to construct a cloud environment.
- Compare and contrast various storage technologies
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Direct Attached Storage (DAS)
- Storage Area Network (SAN)
- Different access protocols
- Protocols and applications
- Management differences
- Explain storage configuration concepts
- Execute storage provisioning
- Implications of adding capacity to a NAS and SAN
- Given a scenario, implement appropriate network configurations
- Switching and routing in physical and virtual environments
- Explain the importance of network optimization.
- Given a scenario, troubleshoot basic network connectivity issues
- Review documentation and device configuration settings
- Review system logs
- Explain common network protocols, ports, and topologies
- Explain common hardware resources and features used to enable virtual environments
- Given a scenario, implement and use proper resource monitoring techniques
- Establish baselines and thresholds
- Automated responses to specific events
- Examine processes usage / resource usage
- Given a scenario, appropriately allocate physical (host) resources using best practices
- Given a scenario, appropriately allocate virtual (guest) resources using best practices
- Given a scenario, use appropriate tools for remote access
- Explain network security concepts, tools, and best practices
- Explain storage security concepts, methods, and best practices
- Compare contrast different encryption technologies and methods
- Encryption for data in transit and encryption for data at rest
- Identify access control methods
- Implement guest and host hardening techniques
- Explain policies and procedures as they relate to a cloud environment
- Network and IP planning/documentation
- Given a scenario, diagnose, remediate and optimize physical host performance
- Explain common performance concepts as they relate to the host and the guest
- Implement appropriate testing techniques when deploying cloud services
- Service performance testing and application performance testing
- Compare and contrast disaster recovery methods and concepts
- Deploy solutions to meet availability requirements
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision