Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Course + Exam
Designing for Cisco Internetwork Solutions (DESGN) Certification
This certification requires a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for Cisco enterprise network architectures. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN/WAN technologies for SMB or basic enterprise campus and branch networks.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Design Methodologies
- Design Objectives
- Addressing and Routing Protocols in an Existing Network
- Enterprise Network Design
- Considerations for Expanding an Existing Network
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Describe the Cisco Design lifecycle – PBM (plan, build, manage)
- Describe the information required to characterize an existing network as part of the planning for a design change
- Describe the use cases and benefits of network characterization tools (SNMP, NBAR, NetFlow)
- Compare and contrast the top-down and bottom-up design approaches
- Describe the importance and application of modularity in a network
- Describe the importance and application of hierarchy in a network
- Describe the importance and application of scalability in a network
- Describe the importance and application of resiliency in a network
- Describe the importance and application of concept of fault domains in a network
- Describe the concept of scalable addressing
- Design an effective IP addressing scheme
- Identify routing protocol scalability considerations
- Design a routing protocol expansion
- Design a basic campus
- Design a basic enterprise network
- Design a basic branch network
- Describe design considerations for wireless network architectures
- Identify integration considerations and requirements for controller-based wireless networks
- Describe security controls integration considerations
- Identify traffic flow implications as a result of security controls
- Identify high-level considerations for collaboration (voice, streaming video, interactive video) applications
- Describe the concepts of virtualization within a network design
- Describe the concepts of network programmability within a network design
- Describe data center components
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision