Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) Course + Exam
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) Certification
This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of Cloud characteristics and deployment models including Cisco InterCloud; the basics of Cisco Cloud infrastructure i.e. Unified Compute including Cisco UCS and server virtualization, Unified Fabric including DC network architecture and infrastructure virtualization, and Unified Storage including integrated infrastructure solutions.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Understand Network Fundamentals
- Understand Compute Fundamentals
- Understand Storage Fundamentals
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Cloud Characteristics and Models
- Cloud Deployment
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Compute
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Networking
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud Storag
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Describe common cloud characteristics
- Describe Cloud Service Models
- Describe cloud deployment models
- Describe the Components of the Cisco Intercloud Solution
- Identify key features of Cisco UCS
- Describe Server Virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Describe Infrastructure Virtualization
- Difference between VLAN and VXLAN
- Virtual networking services
- Define Virtual Application Containers
- Describe storage provisioning concepts
- Describe the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Describe basic SAN storage concepts
- Describe basic NAS storage concepts
- Describe the various Cisco storage network devices
- Describe various integrated infrastructures
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision