MOS Excel 2016
MOS Excel 2016 Certification
The Microsoft Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation course aim to equip students with knowledge and skills required to undertake Exam 77-727 Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation. Passing this exam is mandatory to get Certified as Microsoft Office Specialist MOS Excel 2016.
The Microsoft Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation course cover various aspects of Microsoft Excel 2016 such as basics of Excel 2016, creating and editing workbooks with multiple sheets, representing data visually using graphic elements and what not.
After completing this course, the students can demonstrate their competency in understanding the purpose of various functionalities of Excel 2016 and can attain MOS Excel 2016 certification.
Course price includes classroom-based, instructor-led, hands-on training + course material + practise questions
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam 77-727 Excel 2016: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation
The certification exam is not included.
- Creating and managing workbooks and worksheets
- Managing data cells and ranges
- Creating tables
- Performing operations with functions and formulas
- Creating objects and charts
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Individuals seeking MOS certification
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Create worksheets and workbooks
- Navigate in worksheets and workbooks
- Format worksheets and workbooks
- Customize options and views for worksheets and workbooks
- Configure worksheets and workbooks for distribution
- Manage data cells and ranges
- Insert data in cells and ranges
- Format cells and ranges
- Summarize and organize data
- Create tables
- Create and manage tables
- Manage table styles and options
- Filter and sort a table
- Perform operations with formulas and functions
- Summarize data by using functions
- Perform conditional operations by using functions
- Format and modify text by using functions
- Create charts and objects
- Create charts
- Format graphic elements
- Insert and format objects
Certificate of Attendance
Get a Certificate of Attendance to prove your commitment to learning
Includes Practical Exercises
Course includes practical exercises to give you hands-on skills and confidence
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are provided in the course material for exam preparation
Attend the course with an instructor at our training center or from anywhere
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision