CompTIA Linux + Course + Exam
CompTIA Linux + Certification
Our CompTIA Linux+ training and certification course are designed to certify professionals who can install, configure, manage, network, and troubleshoot Linux-based desktops and servers.
The CompTIA Linux+ training course at Logitrain covers the concepts through hands-on training. This course is suitable for professionals new to Linux, and it is beneficial for professionals working on Linux and need to gain a deep understanding of the operating system. The CompTIA Linux+ course will cover day to day operations on Linux.
It is expected participants should have basic computer knowledge before enrolling in this course.
- Authorised CompTIA Training
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Logitrain offices easily accessible via public transport
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
(Course material provided is shown above)
- System configuration
- The command line interface
- Scripting basics
- Network settings and services
- System security
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- University students
- Helpdesk operators
- Candidates entering IT job market
- First-level network support staff
- Identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks
- Manage user and group accounts
- Manage partitions and the Linux filesystem
- Manage various files in Linux
- Work with Linux permissions and ownership
- Print files
- Manage packages
- Manage kernel services
- Work with the Bash shell and shell scripts
- Manage jobs and processes
- Manage system services
- Configure network services
- Configure basic Internet services
- Implement measures to secure a Linux system
- Manage hardware associated with Linux systems
- Troubleshoot Linux system issues
- Install the Linux operating system
- Configure the GUI
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision