MCSA: Office 365 Course + Exam
MCSA: Office 365 Certification
MCSA Office 365 migrating to and managing web-hosted productivity applications with Microsoft Office 365. Our MCSA Office 365 course includes training and official certification exams for 70-346 and 70-347.
Gaining an MCSA: Office 365 certification makes you eligible for software as a service (SaaS) administrator and cloud applications administrator focused on Office 365.
In this course, you will learn about Managing Office 365 Identities & Services.
In this course, you will learn about Enabling office 365 Services.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- More hands-on: trial software included
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- 2 x MCTS exams worth $412 included
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- Offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch are easily accessible
Advanced Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
We provide exam vouchers which are valid for 3 months from the last day of the course. The exams can be taken within this timeframe at our premises on weekdays during business hours.
- Microsoft 70-346
- Microsoft 70-347
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Logitrain Course material provided
- Provision Office 365
- Plan and implement networking and security in Office 365
- Manage cloud identities
- Implement and manage identities by using DirSync
- Implement and manage federated identities (single sign-on [SSO])
- Monitor and troubleshoot Office 365 availability and usage
- Manage clients and end-user devices
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for end users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Office 365 Admins
- SAAS Admins
- Systems administrator
- Individuals seeking MCSA: Office365 certification
- Provision tenants
- Add and configure custom domains
- Plan a pilot
- Configure DNS records for services
- Enable client connectivity to Office 365
- Administer rights management (RM)
- Manage administrator roles in Office 365
- Configure password management
- Manage user and security groups
- Manage cloud identities with Windows PowerShell
- Prepare on-premises Active Directory for DirSync
- Set up DirSync [WAAD sync tool]
- Manage Active Directory users and groups with DirSync in place
- Plan requirements for Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- Install and manage AD FS servers
- Install and manage AD FS proxy servers
- Analyse reports
- Monitor service health
- Isolate service interruption
- Manage user-driven client deployments
- Manage IT deployments of Office 365 ProPlus
- Set up telemetry and reporting
- Plan for Office clients
- Configure external user sharing
- Create SharePoint site collection
- Plan a collaboration solution
- Configure additional email addresses for users
- Create and manage external contacts, resources and groups
- Configure personal archive policies
- Configure Lync end-user communication settings
- Manage anti-malware and anti-spam policies
- Recommend a mailbox migration strategy
- Plan for Exchange Online
- Manage Lync global external communications settings
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision