IBM Certified Developer – Apache Spark 1.6 Course + Exam
IBM Certified Developer – Apache Spark 1.6+ Certification
“Sparks Fundamentals” prepares the students for undertaking Test C2090-103 – Apache Spark 1.6 Developer which is a mandatory exam to get certified as IBM Certified Developer – Apache Spark 1.6. This course aims to teach students the skills needed to work with and manipulate a large amount of data.
After completing this course, the individual can perform various functions on Apache Spark including memory management, disk management, monitoring applications and handling run-time issues and errors.
This certification is a key requirement for the following jobs:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
Basic Knowledge about SQL and Apache
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
Test C2090-103 – Apache Spark 1.6 Developer
The Certification exam if included in your course can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
Apache Spark 1.6 Developer – Logitrain Course Material
- Drawing the comparison between Spark and Hadoop MapReduce.
- Understanding memory management in Spark.
- Understanding concepts such as master, drivers, executors, stages and tasks.
- Explaining Spark transformations and actions with respect to lazy evaluation
- Configuring your application to run on a cluster
- Managing partitions to improve RDD performance and apply different partition strategies
- Identifying operations that cause shuffling
- Optimizing memory usage with serialization options
- Monitoring Spark application
- Managing runtime issues and performance bottlenecks in Spark
- Creating and working with RDDs and related APIs, DataFrames and related APIs and Spark config contexts for different requirements
- Building a pipeline with Streaming, MLLib, SQL, and Graph on Spark
- Working with Spark Streaming APIs, SparkML, MLLib, APIs and GraphX
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Data Scientists
- Data Analyst
- Introduction to Spark – Getting started
- Resilient Distributed Dataset and DataFrames
- Spark application programming
- Introduction to Spark libraries
- Spark configuration, monitoring and tuning
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision