Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) Course + Exam
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) Certification
The CICD course focuses on providing you the skill sets and knowledge required in implementing Cisco Unified Communications solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
No pre-requisites for this course.
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Provide End User Support
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Communications components and their functions
- Describe call signaling and media flows
- Describe quality implications of a VoIP network
- Describe user creation options for Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
- Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using the GUI
- Create or modify endpoints for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Create or modify endpoints for Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express using the GUI
- Describe how calling privileges function and how calling privileges impact system features
- Create or modify directory numbers
- Enable user features and related calling privileges for extension mobility, call coverage, intercom, native presence, and unified mobility remote destination configuration
- Enable end users for Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Verify user features are operational
- Describe user creation options for voice messaging
- Create or modify user accounts for Cisco Unity Connection
- Describe Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Configure Cisco Unified IM and Presence
- Generate CDR and CMR reports
- Generate capacity reports
- Generate usage reports
- Generate RTMT reports to monitor system activities
- Monitor voicemail usage
- Remove unassigned directory numbers
- Perform manual system backup
- Verify PSTN connectivity
- Define fault domains using information gathered from end user
- Troubleshoot endpoint issues
- Identify voicemail issues and resolve issues related to user mailboxes
- Describe causes and symptoms of call quality issues
- Reset single devices
- Describe how to use phone applications
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision