Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) Course + Exam
Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) Certification
The Introducing Cisco Cloud Administration (CLDADM) course is designed to help students prepare for the CCNA Cloud certification. This course covers the basic features and operation of Cisco UCS Director (UCSD) and Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud (CIAC) products. It includes coverage of Cloud provisioning, management, monitoring, reporting, charge-back models, and remediation.
- Training: get practical technical skills
- Receive a certificate of course attendance
- Small class size: increased instructor interaction
- Authorised test centre: exams taken at our premises
- More hands-on: 6 weeks remote lab access included
- Expert trainers: imparting real world experience
No pre-requisites for this course
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
- Cloud Infrastructure Administration and Reporting
- Chargeback and Billing Reports
- Cloud Provisioning
- Cloud Systems Management and Monitoring
- Cloud Remediation
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Configure users/groups and role-based access control in the portal, including basic troubleshooting
- Perform virtual machine operations
- Deploy virtual app containers
- Describe the chargeback model
- Generate various reports for virtual and physical accounts
- Describe predefined Cisco UCS Director-based services within the Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Describe provisioning verification
- Deploy preconfigured templates and make minor changes to the service catalog offerings that do not affect workflows or services
- Identify the components of Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Describe the components of Cisco UCS Director
- Describe Cisco UCS Performance Manager
- Describe the components of Cisco IAC
- Perform cloud monitoring using Cisco Prime Service Catalog, Cisco UCS Director, Cisco Prime infrastructure
- Create monitoring dashboards
- Configure serviceability options
- Interpret Logs for root cause analysis
- Configure backups
“We have helped thousands achieve Cisco Certifications, let us help you”
– Murad Tanvir, Double CCIE #17081
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision