Microsoft 40361A Software Development Fundamentals Course Details
Microsoft 40361A Software Development Fundamentals Certification
MTA: Software Development Fundamentals certification is an Associate Level certification which requires the person to have basic software development knowledge upon which skills like OOPs programming, Web Applications, Database Administration and General Software Development can be built.
Microsoft 40361A Software Development Fundamentals certification training plays a key role in building the foundation for developing the career in Microsoft Technologies. After undertaking this course, a professional can program Applications, develop websites and administer databases.
This certificate is a key requirement in the following jobs:
- Software Developers
- App Developers
- Database Designers
- Database Administrator
Basic Knowledge about Software Development
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
- Exam: 98-361 – Software Development Fundamentals
The certification exam can be registered and attempted within 3 months of course/module completion at Logitrain training centre on weekdays during normal business hours (excludes public holidays)
MTA Software Development Fundamentals (98-361) Logitrain Course Material
- Thorough understanding of core programming including computer storage, data types, computer decision structures and error handling
- Developing knowledge about object-oriented programming with detailed understanding about classes and their features including inheritance, polymorphism, and encapsulation.
- Knowledge about software development with detailed understanding of application lifecycle, algorithms and data structures
- Microsoft ASP.NET web application development and web hosting knowledge
- Understanding of desktop applications including Windows Store apps, console-based applications, and Window Services
- Understanding database management systems as well as database query and database connection methods
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
- Database Administrators
- Software Engineers
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Understanding General Software Development
- Understanding Web Applications
- Understanding Desktop Applications
- Understanding Databases
Includes Official Exam Fee
Take the certification exam within 3 months of course / module completion
100% Money Back Guarantee
Training fee is fully refundable if you are not satisfied with the training
Includes Course Material
Course material in hardcopy is included for you to keep for reference and support
Includes Practise Questions
Practise questions are included to assist you in preparing for the official exam
Highly Skilled Trainers
Our trainers are highly skilled with expertise and extensive hands-on experience
Our Price Beat Guarantee
Relax, we will beat competitor’s advertised price. Our course has no extra costs
OUR SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
|Approachable and knowledgeable; comfortable surroundings. Logitrain does make IT training easier|
I recently followed the ITIL Foundation course at Logitrain. The training, materials and facilities were excellent and I would not hesitate to train with Logitrain again.
Thanks for a great week! Really enjoyed and feel I picked up a lot. Great Trainer! Will definitely look at further studies here.
Well-presented and able to convey immense knowledge to class. All queries were responded to promptly.
Excellent teaching method, easy to understand.
Logitrain provided a valuable insight into ITIL and enabled me to excel and advance my knowledge through a simple and well organised series of sessions.
Great place to study for certification, knowledgeable persons, excellent customer service. Ready to answer queries on the spot, very helpful.
The trainer was very patient and gave everybody the opportunity to participate.
The trainer explained everything very well. Logitrain was very helpful for me in getting a better overall understanding of CCNA. I previously had studied it 2 years earlier but required revision